|“||I got four kids, one of 'em need braces, and I'm savin' up for a car!||”|
- Zendaya as K.C. Cooper/Cleo Brown
- Veronica Dunne as Marisa Miller/Mandy
- Kamil McFadden as Ernie Cooper/DJ Funky Wonder
- Tammy Townsend as Kira Cooper/Carol
- Roz Ryan as Gayle King
- Tom Wilson as Agent Whitman
- Chris Silcox as Scoey
- Hawk Walts as Tough Guy
- Ray Siegle as Bouncer
- The title is a play on the 1973 song, "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce.
- Kira is only present at the very end of the episode as herself.
- Chronologically, 1974, marks the first mention of The Other Side.
- This is the second episode to use the words black and white as describing skin color.
- Marisa is absent in this episode as herself. Instead, she appears as Cleo's friend Mandy. They have lots of similarities such as both liking boys.
- Craig & Judy Cooper are absent in this episode, the tenth absence in the series for both.
- The Cleo Brown song was performed as a lead-in to the usual theme song in this episode.
- Gayle appears without her husband in this episode. This is her 3rd appearence since Off the Grid and K.C. and Brett: The Final Chapter - Part 1
- K.C. makes a true statement in the very beginning of the episode where Christopher Columbus thinks he discovered America, but Native Americans were already here before him.
- This episode was nominated for an Emmy Award.
- August 14, 2016 (Canada)
- February 1, 2017 (Israel)
- February 6, 2017 (Latin America, Brazil)
| To view the The Legend of Bad, Bad Cleo Brown gallery, click here.