|“||That's right, we're back baby!||”|
—Pops to K.C.
He is portrayed by Charles Robinson.
In the episode, "Off the Grid" K.C calls in Goose and Gander, which is the code name for Pops and Grandma Gayle. K.C. and Ernie's grandparents arrive to assist in rescuing Kira and Craig from Regina Honey.
In the episode, "The Love Jinx", K.C. calls Othello to come so Craig can get his blessing to marry Kira. At the end of the episode, he is the one who marries Kira and Craig.
He seems to be in his 70's and has grey hair (possibly had black hair in his youth) and brown eyes. He is seen wearing spectacles, a blue shirt and dark blue cardigan.
Grandma Gayle is Othello's wife.
K.C. is Pops's granddaughter. They do get along with each other most of the time.
Ernie is Pops's grandson. They seem to not always agree with each other.
Judy is Pops's robotic granddaughter. It is unknown if Pops has actually met her.
Erica is Pops's evil daughter. She is married to Richard Martin and has a daughter named Abby Martin.
- His favorite spy cover name is "El Dorado" (Spanish for "the golden one").
- His cane has a dart in it.
- His cane can also expel a toxic gas.
- He can't hear very well, which is why he has hearing aid.
- He seems to be not fond of Craig. Because Kira says that her parents were disappointed when she was going to marry Craig and Othello had a arguement with him while Craig was trying to marry Kira again.
| To view the Othello King gallery, click here.
|K.C. Cooper • Marisa Miller • Kira Cooper • Craig Cooper • Ernie Cooper • Judy Cooper|