K.C. and Marisa
- Karisa (K/.C. and M/arisa)
- M.C. (M/arisa and K/.C.)
- Marisa tries to convince K.C. to hack into the school system and move all the cute boys to her classes.
- Marisa tries to get K.C. to let loose and go to the school dance.
- When K.C. decides to go to the school dance, Marisa is at her house right away to help her with dresses.
- Marisa walks in on Lincoln holding K.C. captive, but thinks they are hooking up instead.
- Marisa tell K.C. she's working for the school newspaper, and to keep it a secret.
- Marisa suggests that K.C. is a spy.
- They sit together and talk at K.C.'s house. K.C. studies while Marisa paints her nails.
- Marisa gives K.C. a present.
- Marisa asks K.C. to try out for cheerleading with her.
- They audition for the cheerleading squad.
- Marisa complains to K.C. that she's been too busy recently.
- K.C. accidentally kicks Marisa.
- Marisa wants to quit cheerleading, but K.C. convinces her to keep going.
- Marisa calls K.C. because she didn't turn up for cheerleading.
- Marisa is mad at K.C., who apologizes.
- K.C. gives Marisa a present, friendship coupons.
- They hug and make up.
- Marisa visits K.C.'s house and tries to convince her to throw a party.
- K.C. kicks Marisa out of her house.
- Marisa enters a photography contest using a photo of K.C.
- They 'happy dance' in the corridor at school.
- K.C. tries to ruin Marisa's contest photo.
- K.C. breaks into Marisa's bedroom.
- Marisa confronts K.C. for breaking into her bedroom.
- Marisa gets mad at K.C., then breaks off their friendship.
- Marisa goes to a restaurant that K.C. is working at undercover.
- Marisa talks to the chef (K.C.) about fighting with her best friend.
- Marisa finds out that K.C. is a spy.
- K.C. tells Marisa the truth about her family being spies.
- They tell each other they'll both love each other no matter what.
- K.C. pretends to wipe Marisa's memory, so her parents thinks she did, by switching the memory spray with perfume.
- K.C. plays basketball while Marisa sits on the side of the court.
- They eat lunch together.
- Marisa tries to give K.C. advice on how to get her confidence back.
- Marisa cheers K.C. on while she practises basketball.
- K.C. does an impression of Marisa.
- Marisa tries to boost K.C.'s confidence by volunteering her in class for a speech.
- Marisa texts K.C. to play basketball.
- They hug after K.C. wins the basketball game.
- K.C. thanks Marisa for helping her gain back her confidence.
- Marisa asks K.C. about Prince Promomomo.
- Marisa tricks K.C. into admitting she has a crush on the Prince.
- They gossip about the Prince.
- K.C. gets mad at Marisa for writing an assignment about her mission.
- They break into the teacher's (Mr. Forman) classroom to retrieve the assignment.
- They laugh at Mr Forman's flyer for his magic show.
- They both flick their hair.
- They try to call Mr. Forman.
- They hide in Mr. Forman's "mystery box" together and start to argue.
- They make up and escape from the box after Mr. Forman opens it.
- They sit on a sofa and K.C. shows Marisa her new gadget.
- Ernie introduces K.C. to his girlfriend, Jolie.
- Ernie walks in on K.C. torturing Jolie.
- Ernie confronts K.C. about interrogating Jolie.
- They fight and Ernie gets upset at K.C. for not believing a girl could like him.
- K.C. apologizes to Ernie and Jolie.
- They talk about Jolie leaving and K.C. comforts Ernie, then apologizes.
- They ride the bus to school together and talked on the phone for four hours the previous night.
- Marisa is surprised when K.C. introduces Brett as her boyfriend.
- Marisa asks K.C. for her math homework, but leaves before she can get it.
- Marisa tries to avoid K.C. When she is confronted Marisa reveals to K.C. that Brett made a move on her, which leads to K.C. telling Marisa their relationship is fake.
- K.C. tells Marisa to go for Brett once the mission ends.
- K.C. runs into Marisa and Brett on a date.
- Marisa sarcastically thanks K.C. for getting her and Brett a dating calendar.
- K.C. shows Marisa and Brett a dating scrapbook she is putting together.
- Marisa asks K.C. to join them, but K.C. declines and leaves.
- K.C. gets mad at Marisa for not following their dating calendar.
- Marisa jokes about K.C. liking Brett more than she does.
- K.C. tells Marisa how happy she is that Brett and Marisa are dating.
- Marisa tells she wants to break up with Brett, but didn't want to disappoint K.C. because of her support for them.
- Marisa reveals she knows K.C. likes Brett and asks K.C. to break up with Brett for her.
- Marisa approaches K.C. and Brett at school.
- Marisa jokes about K.C.'s parents spying on K.C. all the time.
- They go to have froyo together.
- K.C. confides in Marisa about going to the concert with Brett.
- Marisa praises K.C. for finally becoming a rebellious teenager like herself.
- Marisa covers for K.C. while she goes to the concert, but turns up at her house forgetting she isn't there.
- Marisa tries to convince K.C. (the fake K.C.) to go to a party with her, only to be taken aback by how fast she accepts.
- Marisa becomes suspicious of the fake K.C. and tells Ernie and Kira, but they don't believe her.
- Marisa asks the fake K.C. about her mission, who is shocked she knows she's a spy. This confirms her suspicion and the fake K.C. knocks her out.
- Marisa is kidnapped and reunited with the real K.C.
- K.C. breaks them free using a lipstick weapon Marisa took from K.C.'s room.
- Marisa tells K.C. she is happy that the real her is back and then tries to convince her to attend a party.
- Marisa video chats K.C. from Miami, telling her she misses K.C.
- Marisa and K.C. video chat so K.C. can relax with Marisa.
- They check out cute boys on the beach.
- Marisa introduces K.C. to Paul and Stanley, whom she met on the beach.
- K.C. gets a ride in a helicopter to see Marisa.
- Marisa turns up to the neighborhood watch meeting at K.C.'s house.
- Marisa tries to tell K.C. that her dad is behind her during their secret watchdog meeting.
- Marisa joins K.C.'s watchdog group.
- K.C. judges Marisa for ordering pizza during a stakeout.
- K.C. meets up with Marisa and tells her about her mission.
- Marisa asks K.C. if she can accompany her on her mission, but she declines.
- Marisa crashes K.C.'s mission and becomes friends with Eliza.
- K.C. explains to Marisa who Eliza is.
- K.C. tries to get Marisa to leave Eliza alone.
- K.C. calls Marisa and to locate Eliza.
- They show up at a pre-game that Eliza is at, but Marisa leaves for another party.
Similarities and Differences
- They attend the same school, Hamilton High School.
- With their hair color, K.C. is dark brown and Marisa is blonde.
- With their eye color, K.C. has brown and Marisa has blue.
- K.C. is an undercover spy, and Marisa is not.
- K.C. does very well in school, while Marisa does not.
- Marisa is very flirtatious and boy crazy while K.C. is very awkward around guys.
- Marisa loves partying while K.C. does not.
- They are first showed together in Pilot.
- Give Me A “K”! Give Me A “C”!, Photo Bombed, Assignment: Get That Assignment! are primarily about K.C. and Marisa.
- As of Photo Bombed Marisa know that K.C. is a spy.
- K.C. and Marisa are similar to Rocky Blue and Cece Jones in Shake it Up.
| To view the K.C. and Marisa gallery, click here.