The Coopers are assigned to protect Prince Promomomo and must hide the teenage leader/prince in their home for a few days. But when K.C. and the Prince become into each other they start to flirt with each other, Craig quickly puts his spy duties aside to remind the Prince that as K.C.’s father, he is the king.Craig Gets mad at the prince for dating K.C.
- Zendaya as K.C. Cooper
- Veronica Dunne as Marisa Clark
- Kamil McFadden as Ernie Cooper
- Kadeem Hardison as Craig Cooper
- Mays Jackson as Teacher
- Tom Williamson as Prince Promomo
- Erron Jay as Olu
Prince: Education is very important to me. My platform as prince is ensure that every girl in my country attends university.
- First episode where Kira Cooper is absent.
- First episode where Craig appears without Kira.
- This episode is part of Disney Channel's "TUNE IN 4 WHAT?!" weekend.
- This is the first episode that is part of a Disney Channel's special weekend.
- It is rumored that Craig middle name might be George Washington, ( maybe the president).
- K.C. middle name might of been revealed in this episode, but its unknown.
- This is the first time a characters absense was explained & in this case Kira and Judy were on an unknown mission.
- Judy and Kira were absent but they are mentioned by K.C.
- K.C. copies Craig for being mean on the stairs and Craig copies K.C. for saying "How was your day? Have I told you how much I love you?".
- June 1, 2015 (Australia)
- June 5, 2015 (Italy)
- June 22, 2015 (UK and Ireland)
- July 10, 2015 (Portugal and Spain)
- July 28, 2015 (Latin America and Brazil)
- August 18, 2015 (Israel)
- September 22, 2015 (Germany)
- October 20, 2015 (Turkey)
- November 7, 2015 (Poland)
- January 1,2016 (Asia)
- January 10, 2016 (Hungary)
| To view the Daddy's Little Princess gallery, click here.